Enterphone systems are commonly used in apartment buildings and gated communities, where the visitor uses the exterior key pad to call the resident’s phone, requesting access and verifying their identity. The resident then enters a code on their phone to open the electronic door lock.
- Permissions and restrictions are controlled on an individual basis.
- Significantly minimizes access to unwanted visitors.
- Can be programmed to ring landlines or cell phones, allowing remote access for deliveries.
- CCTV can be integrated for face-to-face identity confirmation as well as video monitoring and recording.
- Changes can be made quickly to allow for immediate revocation or replacement.
Design – Whether it’s a new build or technology upgrade, we’ll meet with you to discuss your needs, and recommend a system that meets your unique requirements.
Installation and Integration – We’ll assess any existing equipment you have in place, install what’s needed, and integrate the new and existing systems, as needed, to meet your objectives.
Training – We will provide you with on-site training as well as easy to understand documentation.
Maintenance – We’ll help you solve any difficulties you’re having, perform routine checks, and make repairs as needed.
Enterphones are one of the most common systems we install, giving us a wealth of experience, as well as current knowledge on the most up to date systems available.
Call us at 1-877-859-2377 for more information on Enterphone systems.