Access Control systems use a combination of security devices and computer software to control entry to certain areas of a building or yard. Devices may include keypads, scanners, fobs, key cards, and electronic locks and door controls.
- Permissions and restrictions are controlled on an individual basis.
- Permissions can be set for particular days or hours of the day.
- Changes can be made quickly to allow for immediate revocation or replacement, or temporary access for visitors.
- Alarms can be set to alert you to unusual occurrences, such as entry being denied.
- Doors and permissions can be controlled remotely.
- A customizable record can be kept of when each card was used to access which doors.
- Emergency settings can assist to lock-down or evacuate your building.
- CCTV can be integrated for live monitoring or video tapped surveillance.
Design – We’ll meet with you to discuss your needs, and recommend a system that meets your unique requirements.
Installation and Integration – We’ll assess any existing equipment you have in place, install what’s needed, and integrate the new and existing systems, as needed, to meet your objectives.
Maintenance – Whether it’s routine checks, trouble-shooting, or upgrading equipment, we’ll be there when you need us.
Cutting Edge Security has a wealth of experience with Access Control systems, and up to date knowledge of the latest products on the market. If you’d like to know more about the capabilities of various Access Control products, or would like to learn more about our qualifications and experience, please get in touch.
Call 1-877-859-2377. We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.