Closed Circuit Television systems can be used for live monitoring, video recording and playback, or both, using a combination of video cameras, TV monitors, and video recorders. While CCTV systems can be used alone, they are most often used in combination with an access control system.
- Visually confirm the identity of a person requesting access.
- Monitor, or later review, the behaviour of people within an area.
- Surveillance officers can pan and zoom to make better assessments during live monitoring.
- Cameras will adjust to different light and allow night-vision in live and recording modes.
- The presence of video cameras alone are known to deter criminal behaviour,
- The ability to provide video footage to authorities greatly assists in apprehending and prosecuting offenders.
Design – We’ll discuss common industry standards and your specific needs, to recommend a system that meets your requirements.
Installation and Integration – We’ll assess any existing equipment you have in place, install what’s necessary, and integrate the new and existing systems, as needed, to meet your objectives.
Maintenance – Whether it’s routine checks, trouble-shooting, or upgrading equipment, we’ll be there when you need us.
With more than 50 systems and upgrades installed, including projects for Correctional Services Canada, you can rely on us to design, install, and maintain a customized CCTV system that meets your needs.
Call us at 1-877-859-2377 for more information on CCTV systems.